Now Playing: Tommy Tutone "867-5309/Jenny"
1. My husband's job is far more physical than I had imagined. While doing the incentive work, I found out just how much standing/walking/lifting is needed. After 4 hours on Saturday, I didn't feel too bad, but 7 hours on Sunday left me exhausted.
2. I learned how to drive a forklift yesterday and enjoyed it!
3. Small boys as just as happy riding bicycles around a large warehouse as they are riding them outside, especially when it has been raining for 2 days.
4. Baby bunnies at the age of three weeks start to do the cutest things, like sitting on their mother's back. And even if they pee on her, she doesn't seem to mind too much.
5. I have way too many projects going and not enough time. I'm beginning to wonder when I'll get the chance to start on any of my knitting projects.
I want to wish my youngest son a very Happy 4th Birthday! It's hard to believe that he is this old, as it seems like it was just yesterday that I was in the delivery room (thankfully, I'm not and those diaper days are over!).
Now off to get ready for the small family party with a wonderful ice cream cake from Mt. Tom's Homemade Ice Cream. If you get the chance to pop in to Jim's store, the ice cream is awesome! :)